Johnny on the Spot-Part II

Image result for johnny on the spot


From previous conversations with Johnathan, I knew he was a numbers guy, so I decided to to ask if he could help me with my dilemma. You know what?...Johnny on the spot came right through like I knew he would. This idea is so amazing that I couldn't believe it. He suggested using a type of cohort analysis to calculate the missing part of the growth curve.

My calculations indicated that I would miss the transition occurring around 16 hours. Johnathan suggested to get another culture started around 5:00 pm, and come the next day at 9:00 am (16 hours later) and record what I missed. Awesome...right? Turns out I didn't miss a thing after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Semester...New Project

Staphylococcus Aureus

Mathematics, Engineering and Science Achievement (MESA)