New Semester...New Project

Image result for charlie brown images


Every time I start a project, I always think that I'm going to kick that football right away. And then life happens, and I'm flat on my back. This semester I have decided to examine the inhibitory effects of lactic acid producing bacteria on two common food pathogens: E. coli and Salmonella. In my mind I had this laid out perfectly. In my gut, I knew this wouldn't be easy, but I think my enthusiasm kept me from seeing how difficult it would really be. Nevertheless, I will persevere. And by the end of the semester, I will have kicked that football.

Comments

  1. It definitely seems like you have your hands full for sure. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what you discover with your research. I know we all have those moments where you feel like you may have bit off more than you can chew. However, in the end, you shall persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good luck on your experiment! I think it is awesome how you thought of the idea yourself and now you are acting up on it! I say the hardest part is now up, coming up with an idea to test out, now you decide what is your next. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I feel that way every time I start trying to work my way through a research project. Even though deadlines freak me out a little bit, I find that having the project broken up into bite-size pieces with deadlines not only makes it more approachable but makes it much more likely that I'll actually finish by keeping a momentum. I swear, I think that I could spend forever just sorting through research. I can hardly wait to hear about how you work your way through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rolanda, it's great to know you're continuing your previous research project. This blog post was posted in September, so I'm very interested in your recent discoveries. Knowing how hardworking and enthusiastic you are, I know you'll be able to tackle any obstacle that comes in your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staphylococcus Aureus

Mathematics, Engineering and Science Achievement (MESA)